The Fixed option is our discounted prepaid option.
The Club is invoiced a fixed amount at the start of each month based upon last month’s number of transactions. We then settle 100% of the Green Fees collected at the end of the month. The tier charged is reassessed and applied monthly based upon the number of transactions incurred during the last month.
The starting tier is based upon the Adult 18 hole cost entered above.
This Agreement is a binding between two parties made and entered into on 27-11-2022 by and between:
Green Fees Australia (“GFA”), a Partnership of K.R Clark, B Lewis & S.J Muller ABN 80 738 156 536, with an office located at 1 McTavish Ave, North Hobart TAS, 7000;
“Player” a person or persons that use the GFA website to process a transaction
“Green Fees Total” the total amount a club charges a Player or group of Players to use Club facilities, excluding any processing fees.
“GFA Service Fees” an amount that may be charged to club for the provision of services by Green Fees Australia.
“Player Processing Fees” an amount that may be charged to players for the use of a particular payment method.
1) PURPOSE: The purpose of this Agreement is to outline responsibilities and rights of each party in order to work in partnership to provide and market a mechanism to collect and distribute online green fee payments for the betterment of both parties. Parties agree to act ethically and in good faith.
2) AMENDMENTS: The Agreement may be amended by mutual agreement of the parties in a written amendment signed by both parties.
3) TERM: This agreement shall remain in place until the agreement is terminated in accordance with clause 4.
4) TERMINATION: Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason on ten business days’ notice to the other party. If the Agreement is terminated by either Party, steps shall be taken to ensure that the termination does not affect any prior obligation, project or activity already in progress.
5) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Neither of the parties are to disclose, directly or indirectly, any confidential information received from the other party to any third party without written consent, unless required by law. All intellectual property brought by each party to the relationship under this Agreement remains in the ownership of that party. Ownership and management of any intellectual property developed in relation to a project or projects under this Agreement, or any standards for data management and protocols for data sharing are to confidential between parties unless agreed in writing otherwise. Intellectual property will include but is not limited by:
- technology platforms,
- web sites, publications, databases and other content; and
- business processes
6) DISPUTES: In the event of a dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, the Parties will use their best efforts to settle promptly such dispute through direct negotiation within 60 days.
7) SERVICE SUPPORT: GFA will provide Customer support via self-support products accessible from the online product and written communication channels via email. A service level of 48 hours response time will be adhered where reasonability possible.
8) MARKETING: GFA will supply the Club with a reasonable amount of marketing collateral, at no cost to the Club. It will be the responsibility of the Club to display the marketing collateral in such a manner to support the products use. GFA will have permission to use the Club’s branding to promote the product within social and print media.
9) PAYMENTS – FEES, SETTLEMENT AND REFUNDS OR CREDITS:
A) GFA SERVICE FEES
Monthly Fixed Fee, GFA will invoice the Club, at the beginning of each calendar month, a monthly fee in accordance with the below table:
B) SETTLEMENT TO CLUBS
GFA will settle the Total Green Fee amounts collected, minus any GFA Service fees covered in section 9a, to the Club’s nominated bank account at the end of each calendar month.
It is the responsibility of the Club to ensure up-to-date and accurate bank account details are provided to GFA. GFA takes no responsibility for missing payments due to incorrectly entered banking details.
C) PLAYER REFUNDS OR CREDITS
In the case of a Player being entitled to a refund, the amount refunded to the player will be deducted from the next available settlement amount minus any of the original Player processing fees.
10) JURISDICTION: This agreement is governed by the laws in Tasmania, Australia.
11) SUBMITTION OF REGISTRATION: By submitting this online registration you are confirming you are authorised to do so on behalf of the Club and to agree to the terms setout in this agreement